Digital Account Manager
We are looking to add another enthusiastic and experienced Digital Account Manager to continually improve our team! The Digital Account Manager will act as the lead client-facing contact on behalf of Top Draw and create and lead strategic online marketing initiatives. Performing and delivering on established KPI’s, maintaining client relationships and leading the internal production team will be your primary responsibilities. If creating and driving online strategy, leading a team and performing for clients is up your alley, then this job is for you!
You will have:
- 2-3+ years of experience in an online marketing/account management role
- 2+ years of knowledge and experience of SEO/PPC/Local SEO best practices and implementation
- Strong understanding of Social Media’s role in online marketing
- A strong ability to adapt and pivot your online marketing strategies when the situation arises
- Familiarity in juggling organizing and prioritizing tasks in a dynamic agency environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Things we would like you to have:
- 2+ years of experience working in a digital agency or account management environment
- Google Analytics & Adwords Certifications
- Experience working with lead tracking / CRM software
You will get to:
- Lead and organize meetings with clients ranging from local to national sized.
- Spearhead and initiate strategies with defined KPI’s for clients.
- Draw upon your experience and collaborate with the internal team to create and implement online marketing strategy that delivers measured, irrefutable results.
- Support clients throughout project & retainer touch points and recommend strategic improvements and pivots
- Recommend alternate plans when budgets are flagged
- Review of final project and retainer work products for quality, and to ensure it’s in line with your strategic vision
- Ensure overall efforts are meeting clients end goals (checking executed work against proposal’s strategy and plan)
- Provide in the moment managerial support and mentorship of clients, Project Managers and junior team members.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7am and 9am
- Overtime pay and banked hours
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Free downtown parking
- Choose your desk set up
- PC vs Mac
- Standing vs sitting desk
- Unlimited coffee, snacks and beverages
- Weekly office dog days to cuten up the work place
- Quarterly staff awards with cash prizes and a snazzy trophy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
To get a better idea of our culture, check out Why You Want to Work at Top Draw!
Please email resumes and references to email@example.com, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
We thank all applicants for taking the time to submit a resume, and will contact all shortlisted individuals for an interview.