Tired of working in a boring office with boring people? Top Draw is a fun, online marketing agency where creativity reigns. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional, detail oriented Office Administrator to join our team. This role is primarily made up of Receptionist and Executive Assistant Duties but will vary on a day to day basis. If you’re willing to pitch in on random tasks around the office and work within a more progressive environment, apply with us!
- Greet and Welcome clients and prospects in person and over the phone
- Prepare and tidy board rooms for client meetings
- Assist President with scheduling and Executive Assistant Duties
- Assist Staff and Management with housekeeping Duties
- Organize celebratory lunches and events, purchase welcome gifts, event cards, gifts and treats
- Regularly replenish office supplies, including stationery materials, snacks, beverages, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Answer client and prospect inquiries
- Complete office maintenance, including watering plants, re-stocking supplies, minor tidying of the office, etc.
- Manage online Top Draw memberships (ex. Advertising Club of Edmonton membership)
- Organize, order, assemble and deliver client gifts (ex. Christmas gifts)
- Assist Top Draw’s bookkeeper with various administrative tasks
- Pick up lunch for staff members during “lunch and learns” and meetings
- Coordinate/facilitate company team building activities/events (+/- every second month)
- Manage job postings
- Plan and organize various company/client appreciation events primarily hosted on our new mezzanine and rooftop patio
- Manage invitation/RSVP of events we invite clients to and suggest events to attend/sponsor
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in an office administration role
- Professional and courteous
- Excellent familiarity with the online world, social media, etc
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Please email resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.